what a fucking joke. seriously. I learned NOTHING at lamaze class. I am telling you right now, don't waste your time. Find out what the lamaze schedule is at your hospital. Print it out, put it on your fridge. Locate the closest chinese restaurant to that address. Every time class is scheduled, put on some nice comfortable yoga pants, grab the hubby, and hang out your window and laugh at them while you are on your way to stuff your face with chinese food. Do this every time a class is scheduled. And savor the fact that you're not there. Seriously.
Here's what you are missing:
1.learning how to breathe through contractions. Yeah, I never thought to do that? I thought I could just kind of stop breathing for the whole thing?
2. Nutrition. Right. Pregnancy is the ONLY time you can literally turn yourself into a farm animal. You can eat whatever you want and no one will look at you twice or ask you to move to another table because you are scaring their children. Enjoy it. As long as you take multi-vitamins, You can eat frosting out of a can, spam, and ramen noodles your whole 9 months and you kid will be just fine.
3.
No comments:
Post a Comment